We are currently looking for an Admin Assistant to join a small but busy family owned business based in Northampton. This is permanent position, working 8am-4.30pm Monday-Friday and offering up to £21K dependant on experience.
If you are a driven and excellent administrator who also enjoys people interaction and working in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the role for you!
- Provide admin support to the Operations Manager
- Handle and resolve customer queries in a timely and efficient manner, both over the phone and via email
- Accurately entering job details onto the customer web portals
- Ensuring overtime and callout information is collated on Excel
- Administer prices and invoices
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Ensuring all files and databases are kept up to date
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work independently and part of a small team
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills as well as being able to multi task
- Confident communicator with the ability to liaise with customers over the phone and face-to-face
- Able to work under pressure with good attention to detail
If you feel you have the above experience and are looking for a busy and exciting role then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Employment Type: Permanent