Showroom Administration Manager – Birmingham
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Showroom Administration Manager to join our Birmingham Showroom.
Harvey Jones have hand built more than 15,000 bespoke kitchens and know exactly what it takes to deliver furniture that our clients are proud to use and have in their homes. We craft our kitchens in five simple, beautifully made designs. They are built to last using traditional construction techniques, and each design can be customised and personalised to our clients’ exact needs and tastes. We are a growing company with 31 showrooms across the UK, and our award-winning ranges and projects are regularly featured across magazines, newspapers and design websites.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Administration Manager to join to join the team in our Birmingham Showroom.
As a Showroom Administration Manager you will provide support to the Kitchen Designers, support the running of the showroom, as well as ensuring all orders are administered and managed appropriately through to installation.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual who wants to work in an exclusive location in Birmingham within a luxury environment.
– You will have previous work experience in an administrative role – preferably sales admin.
– Strong attention to detail and accurate in producing information.
– Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple tasks.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work in a team or alone.
– Will be highly organised and able to coordinate projects through to completion.
– Ability to think on your feet and resolve any issues that may arise.
– Able to influence others when necessary.
– May on occasion travel to other showroom locations.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career as an Administration Manager – APPLY TODAY!
If you have not heard from us within the next two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful at this stage
Employment Type: Permanent