Our client, a renowned local business who have operated within the construction supply market for over 20 years, are looking to recruit an administrator.
You will provide administrative support to the busy Purchasing Team as well as liaising with other departments within the business.
* Placing and management of purchase orders
* General administrative tasks included but not limited to document control, data collection and filing
* Sourcing items as directed by members of the team for any items with stock delays
* Production of daily back order reports
* Liaising with suppliers to chase and locate missing items
* Any other duties as may be required in line with the regular scope of works
* Strong work ethic
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner
* IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Previous experience within the construction industry is preferred although not essential as in-house training will be given.
Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Salary: £19,500 to £23,500 per annum
Immediate start Applications (CV plus covering letter)
Employment Type: Permanent