Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer required in East Anglia for our client, an air conditioning and refrigeration company that provide an installation, service, maintenance, breakdown and repair services to their clients throughout East Anglia and East Midlands.
Their client base consists of commercial sites such as Caffe Nero, MacDonalds, schools, hotels, offices and universities.
The Air Conditioning Engineer must have a proven track record with servicing, fault finding and repairing air conditioning systems, namely VRV/VRF’s, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs & Cold Rooms.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Overview
* Attending commercial client sites throughout East Anglia.
* Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning systems.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Requirements
* Advantageous to have a Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent
* 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
* Full Driving Licence
* Experienced with service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Remuneration
* Basic Salary £28,000 – £35,000 (Depending on Experience)
* Travel Paid Door to Door
* On Call Rota – 1 in 6.
* Full equipped company van, mobile and Ipad.
* 25 days’ holidays plus bank holidays
Employment Type: Permanent