We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to join a leading Research and Development company in Berkshire.
As an Analytical Chemist you will carry out HPLC method development and analysis in support Research and Development.
- Conduct Method development of analytical methods, specifically HPLC.
- Carry out validation, tech transfers and troubleshooting of HPLC methods.
- Review and write qualification protocols, SOPs and reports.
- Carry out analytical analysis using HPLC, UV and NMR.
- Check data and write laboratory reports
Ideal candidates will have a degree or master’s in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in HPLC analysis. Experience in method/ Tech Transfers and/ or method development is highly desirable.
To apply to the Analytical Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Please note the company is unable to sponsor visas for candidates without eligibility to work in the UK
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GC, UV, Development, Dissolution, QC Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent