Art & Design Teacher
Job Title: Art & Design Teacher
Salary/ Rate: £100 – £150 per day
Sector / Industry: Education
MILK Education are currently recruiting for an Art & Design Teacher to join a Mainstream Secondary School in the area of Trafford. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated, passionate about their subject specialism. The role is to begin after October half term with a view to extend through to Summer on a full time basis.
We also offer a range of opportunities across the North West on a day to day and long term basis so if you are actively looking work across this area in an alternative specialism, feel free to get in touch to discuss further.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Employment Type: Temporary