Associate Director – Healthcare – Leeds/Manchester
Are you frustrated with the lack of progression in your current company? Has COVID-19 scuppered that next promotion? Do you have experience of managing a team of Healthcare Recruitment Consultants, with particular expertise in permanent Healthcare recruitment? Then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for an individual with extensive experience recruiting into the Permanent Healthcare market to take our existing business and develop it further to become the number one provider of Healthcare perm professionals in the UK! This is a brand new role developed to allow us to expand to meet our current clients’ needs across the whole healthcare market. With an already established brand in both temp and perm healthcare comes an existing team, a wide portfolio of existing clients and huge opportunities to cross sell so therefore you can truly hit the ground running.
As an Associate Director you will have a great opportunity to put your own stamp on the success of this team and witness strong growth nationally. You will have previous experience of leading from the front and driving sales, new clients, nurturing relationships and coaching, managing and developing your team. At the same time, you will still have your own desk and be a key biller in the team – truly leading by example.
We envisage our perm Healthcare team to grow considerably; we are proactively investing within the division and see this as an excellent opportunity for exponential growth. Not only that but as part of the UK management group at Search Healthcare you will be involved in developing how we continue to be successful, contributing to strategy on a national level. If you feel your career is stalling then this could be the right move for you.
What we are looking for:
* Experienced Recruitment Manager/Director with a track record in perm Healthcare recruitment
* Strategic in your approach, the ability to map out the market and identify new business
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
* Highly influential and motivational; the ability to coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives
* You must be ambitious, energetic and hard working.
* Real opportunities for career progression with clear targets and objectives to Senior Director level. We have strategic growth plans for Search Healthcare and you could play a big part in this.
* All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
* Very competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, based on personal and team performance
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed, join Search Healthcare! Please contact Katie Ball as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Employment Type: Permanent