Lion Legacy is looking for a Client Service Associate. We seek a career-oriented individual that can thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoys the challenges of providing exceptional service to our clients. Duties are varied and can include: preparation for client review meetings, responding to client inquiries, meeting follows up, and maintaining and updating client files.
* Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with the client base and identify services and solutions, such as digital, and online access, and that support clients’ needs.
* Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
* Exercise discretion by pricing and quoting client estimates to win new projects while maintaining standard profit margins.
* Greet and service clients in a professional and friendly manner while developing positive client relationships.
* Prioritize and organize the workflow and collaborate with all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts.
* Collaborate with the sales, design, procurement, and construction teams to improve workflows.
* Process new accounts by obtaining all necessary approvals and ensuring all client documentation is returned, completed, and approved
Employment Type: Permanent