Company & Team – “About Us”
The Global Markets Group of IHS Markit provides value to a wide range of client personas including sales trading & research, capital markets and banking. The provision of best in class data and workflow solutions over the last 20 years is reflected in a tremendously broad set of customers globally. Both buyside and sell side clients rely upon us every day to make them more effective and efficient – GMG has over 500 employees deployed across the globe.
Within the fixed income business, we are a team focusing on client success to ensure service and relationship is at the forefront of everything that we do.
Duties and Responsibilities – “Your Role”
You will be an Analyst in the Global Markets Group of IHS Markit, working in the customer success group. You will be the first point of contact for clients with inquiries related to our Fixed Income product suite within our capital markets platform. This is a great opportunity to gain extensive client interaction and experience in the capital markets
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor all client inbound requests via our case management email system and telephony hotlines to address deals and support requests in a timely manner, in coordination with the global support team (US, EMEA and HK)
- Serve as a direct conduit for all sell-side and buy-side clientele, across all facets of client service and application support
- Host client meetings to assist with training, product demos and transactional support
- Producing scheduled and/or ad-hoc reporting deliverables in a timely and accurate fashion
- Trouble-shoot client issues to pinpoint root cause and remediation steps
- Partner with Product Build teams to prioritize, track and resolve production issues, to extinguish client interruptions
- Partner with Product Specialists to share client feedback and understand strategic road maps
- Partner with Professional Services with client on boarding events to ensure proper training and user access
- Keep abreast of market & regulatory changes that impact service activities, and adapting new team policies/procedures as needed
- Cross-train with global counterparts to ensure depth of application knowledge and client coverage
Job Requirements – “About You”
You are a strong communicator who can present and influence credibly at all levels of an organisation internally and externally. You are a natural at building strong relationships and gaining credibility as a trusted advisor amongst client decision makers within the Syndicate, Sales, technology and banking departments of European Financial Markets clients. You are thoughtful and engage in getting to know and understand your client’s business, strategic goals and how they define success with our solutions. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and assist in roll out efforts (training, advice, application for new use cases, etc.) and are not shy about guiding clients who need our help.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Language skills are a preference but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent related work experience Proficient in MS Office Suite, and a strong knowledge of internet applications
- Interest in the Capital Markets and the financial markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to cater styles to all levels of management and clientele
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that incites healthy dialogue and trusted client relationships
- Good organizational and time-management skills to adhere to deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work independently while still interacting within an integrated team structure
Job Benefits – “What we offer”
- Cash incentive plan
- Competitive benefits package
- Training support
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 . Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, in order to comply with applicable federal, state, and local vaccine mandates (including those in place for US federal contractors), US employees may be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated, unless they have been approved for an accommodation due to a medical reason, a sincerely held religious belief or another legally protected reason. T he company also participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
Employment Type: Permanent