Solutions Operations is the industry leader in leveraged loan, private equity and high-yield solutions and provides comprehensive products and services for portfolio management, administration, reporting, and analysis. Through our numerous platforms, managed services, or full outsourcing to front to back-office functions, Solutions Operations offers flexible and unique solutions tailored to client needs.
IHS Markit is seeking an experienced & motivated Client Support Specialist. This person needs to be familiar with client tracking, RAG status, and client KPIs. They will be responsible for using client data to ensure a positive Solutions-Operations-wide client experience to protect revenue through various projects, commercial endeavours, and client presentations. This person will also serve as the Operations Liaison and advocate for the end-user, both within Operations and with other departments, such as but not limited to: Product, Sales, Client Management, and Professional Services.
Duties & accountabilities
- Analyze RAG status for all Solutions clients, assign ownership, and create resolution plans for each Red and Amber RAG. Identify any trends that may need further study, product development or change in service offering. Drive reduction in at-risk clients on month over month basis
- Conduct research projects include competitor analysis, client segment analysis & product integration analysis to support the business’ commercial strategies. This includes direct client engagement, project management, and presentation coordination where necessary
- Serve as an SME for all Solutions products and service offerings, able to join internal and external client meetings or calls to analyze client needs and make recommendations on operational flows and product usage
- Contribute presentation materials where necessary
- Capture and report client statistics, trends, and metrics based on a series of quantitative measures and key performance indicators across Solutions Operations, including but not limited to client surveys and scorecards, client satisfaction measuring tools, and client volumes
- Identify in Solutions where client experience needs development and standardization and lead or partner with relevant groups to remedy
- Assist all team members with as needed daily project management, data validation, and data deliverables
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs and advance level of Excel
- Highly proficiency with data manipulation in Excel, Access, and other programs
- Multi-tasking, time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/Finance/Accounting strongly recommended
- Have an excellent client service ethos and be able to communicate effectively with clients
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Wall Street Office Product Suite – preferred
- Strong work ethic – organized, detail oriented, analytical, task driven
- Technical awareness through software applications
- Adept at building strong client relationships with an emphasis around overall client execution
- Able to contribute on an individual basis and as part of a team
What we offer
- Cash incentive plan
- Options to work from home
- Flexible working hours to allow you to attend your family
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
- Strong client base and broad product line
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 . Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, in order to comply with applicable federal, state, and local vaccine mandates (including those in place for US federal contractors), US employees may be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated, unless they have been approved for an accommodation due to a medical reason, a sincerely held religious belief or another legally protected reason. T he company also participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
Employment Type: Permanent