This opportunity will be an initial 3-6 month internship, after a successful placement you may be offered a permanent role, subject to performance.
You will be joining the research function of a fast-paced sports agency. The successful candidate will apply qualitative and quantitative analysis to interpret data, create reports and make recommendations when presenting the findings.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Primary and secondary research into sports properties and brands
- Thorough industry and company analysis identifying new sponsorship opportunities
- Managing a database of prospects across a variety of sectors
- Suggesting, influencing and recommending strategies to facilitate a successful process
- Preparing company reports highlighting KPIs for why a business may engage in sponsorship
- Identifying synergies between Prospect and Property for potential sales opportunities
- Assisting the sales team with specialised knowledge on industries and companies
- Developing sales materials in tandem with the sales, operations and design teams
- Liaising with all departments to maximise efficiencies
What does this role offer:
- The placement offers a unique opportunity to learn about the sports & music industry, whilst also gaining an intimate understanding of the day-to-day operations of a sports agency.
- You will be offered direct exposure to the Directors and fantastic opportunities within the company, whilst working in a very close-knit and experienced team.
- This role will provide an exceptional opportunity to develop your research, analytical and business skills in an exciting setting and offer the chance to grow organically within the organisation.
Qualifications and Skills
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a graduate with a minimum 2.1 degree in History, Politics, Economics, English, Business or any relevant analytical discipline.
- This role is most suited to an ambitious, hardworking individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is able work in a logical and tenacious manner sourcing difficult to find information.
A large part of the internship will be research-focused and therefore you will need to be competent in using Microsoft Office Suite.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Basic financial modelling skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal reasoning,
- The ability to obtain, analyse and tabulate data to identify key hooks towards sponsoring a sporting asset.
Employment Type: Permanent