Job Title: Commercial Assistant
Salary: £21k basic salary + £4k OTE
In the last decade, our client has grown their turnover by tens of millions of pounds. Building multiple partnerships with bakeries, they’ve developed relationships with an impressive brand portfolio, including St Pierre and Paul Hollywood amongst many others.
They’re now looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance their already considerable presence even further – from their new, modern offices!
Commercial Assistant Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £21,000
- Commission structure taking your Y1 total earnings to £25,000
- Company holidays that reward success (once global restrictions are loosened)
- Healthcare & Pension
- Regular socials and nights out in an inclusive atmosphere
- Full, continuous training and excellent scope for progression
- Fun, modern offices
Commercial Assistant Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, its offering and its processes
- Support the sales team and wider business – you’ll be working in a cross functional role, in regular contact with the Finance, Supply Chain and Marketing teams
- Develop your soft skills in a role that is a fantastic gateway into future roles with the business
- No prior experience of FMCG is required – all you need is a fantastic attitude, commercial acumen and the ability to get on well with professionals of all kinds – and you’ll go far
Commercial Assistant Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Commercial acumen
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Employment Type: Permanent