Temporary opportunity to run initially until the end of March 2021
* Looking for individuals with previous collections / credit control experience
* Must be friendly and confident communicators with excellent written English / grammar
We currently have an urgent temporary opportunity working for a local employer.
Working in a small and friendly team, you will be required to provide full support to the collections team, whilst responding to incoming emails and organising / scheduling call backs for the team.
This position will involve one week training onsite in the office, before working from home.
We are looking for individuals who have worked in a credit control environment / team.
* Responding to incoming emails
* Uploading and maintaining records and data
* Diary management – scheduling and organising calls for the team
* Answering incoming calls
* Making outbound calls and discussing account / arrears queries
* Confident and professional communicator
* Excellent verbal and written grammar
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Previous exposure or experience in a collections / credit control environment
NB: Many thanks for your interest in this opportunity. Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates
Employment Type: Temporary