As a “enabler” for insights a core responsibility will be to deliver Data and reporting strategy for insights activation including creating dashboards for self-serve, making sure the data store is in place for business and consumer performance reporting and provide data to run Insights meetings with stakeholders.
- Create and manage Data Strategy for McCormick Consumer Business, including what needs to be stored, where and How (Data Lake/Cube etc), working with IT.
- Capture Reporting requirements and create reports and visualization with the Offshore analytics partner.
- Work with EMEA Markets to map out the data Collection processes across different sources and maintain high data quality.
- Automate data transformation and harmonization for one source of truth and data democracy in Region.
- Data pulls for QBR, Business, Campaign planning, NPD.
- Work with other Insights team members to enable Insights and support on transforming data before analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Strong experience in Reporting and data management client side or analytics agency;
- Experience with Consumer Brands across various product categories;
- FMCG/Consumer data experience, including automation of data transformation for insight and advance modelling;
- Data extractions and loading tools and process experience (SQL, Informatica, Business Objects DS, SSIS);
- Data analysis and manipulation using Business Intelligence tools skills (Power BI, Tableau Preferred);
- Data visualization and creating presentations proficiency (PowerPoint, Tableau tool Preferred);
- Cloud Data Storage and extraction solutions knowledge (Google BigQuery, AWS, MS Azure);
- Data Quality Checking and Governance process experience;
- Excellent communication, presentational, and process skills;
- Understanding of how to deliver performance reporting via cross-functional team. Strong business acumen to prioritize opportunities;
- Understanding of Continuous Market Data (Nielsen), Panel Data (Kantar) and Retailer data;
- Experience in regional environments, ability to work across various cultures & capability levels, understanding regional trends and media landscape across EMEA region.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone’s contributions and do what’s right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with
a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at (job req.n° 78344).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type: Permanent