A major financial organisation is looking for an experienced Business Analyst.
We are investing in digitising our services to provide the best customer experience we can. Customers are our priority and we are looking for the right people to match this vision.
If you have experience working in an Agile environment in CRM based projects and have the technical background to connect to a team of Engineers, Service and UX Designers, Architects and Product Owners, you are in the right place.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and Managing User Stories.
- Supporting User Experience and Service Designers, producing digital journey designs.
- Working with senior stakeholders to produce value case assessments.
- Contributing to end-to-end solution designs, bringing together the business and technology sides to optimise value.
To do so, you will need to have the following experience:
- Considerable experience of working with a business analysis or solution design role, preferably within financial services.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment whether that be Kanban or Scrum.
- A strong understanding of member journeys and user experience/UI principle.
- An understanding of and the ability to accommodate the needs of multi-disciplined teams, consisting of internal and external resources ie third party suppliers and contractors.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the production and management of user stories and understanding of member journeys and user experience/UI principle.
- Knowledge of CRM or Identity Access management/authentication technologies
- A professional qualification in Business Design, such as ISEB/BCS modules or diploma.
The extras you’ll get
There are all sorts of employee benefits available at Nationwide, including:
- A personal pension – if you put in 7% of your salary, we’ll top up by a further 16%
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- A great selection of additional benefits through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus
- Access to training to help you develop and progress your career
- 25 days holiday
If this sounds like a good fit for you, let us know!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Employment Type: Permanent