Global Research Company with offices in over 80 markets that brings together experts in methodology, implementation and subject matter to provide research services to big pharmaceutical clients across a full range of prescription medicines and vaccines. The company has the resources and scale of a large agency whilst maintaining the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a boutique. Key company values include Diversity, Integrity, Collaboration and Flexibility.
Director, Qualitative ResearchRole:
- Collaborate with other qualitative experts to maintain and nurture relationships with existing and new clients.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and lead on creating innovative proposals and pitches in response to complex briefs.
- Deliver end-to-end research from set-up to implementation whilst being accountable for the management of resources and workload across the team.
Director, Qualitative ResearchRequirements:
- Proven experience of successfully leading studies across the product lifecycle and designing research approaches tailored to client business needs, ideally across pharmaceutical brands and/or vaccines.
- Ability to lead account development activities.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of the principles of qualitative ad-hoc research techniques.
- Experience across a range of studies covering different business need (including but not limited to: opportunity assessments, patient/HCP journey and communications/campaign testing)
The successful candidate will benefit from a starting salary of £60,000 – £63,000 per annum + a competitive package of benefits.
Interviews will be taking place from Monday 24th January for the Director, Qualitative Research role so if this is of interest, please apply directly or message me on LinkedIn – Henry Shirlaw X4 Communications.
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for don’t worry. At X4 Communications we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you’re the first to know about a new opportunity.
Employment Type: Permanent