EYFS Teacher – September 2020
We are seeking an NQT or experienced EYFS teacher for a welcoming school based in Thurrock. The role is to start in September 2020.
The school is located within a flourishing and diverse area of Thurrock and they are looking for an enthusiastic highly motivated individual. You must be able to work as part of a team as well as being able to work independently to ensure the best atmosphere for learning. The school are committed to making the environment a safe and exciting place of learning for all pupils.
The successful applicant must have the following:
* Clear DBS certificate
* Experience of teaching in a nursery/school setting
* A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make good progress
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers
* A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
* A hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
* A strong commitment to your Continued Professional Development.
Benefits the candidate can expect:
* A warm and welcoming school community
* A dedicated team of staff who support each other
* Polite and happy children who enjoy learning
* A strong commitment to your continued professional development
* A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
* Pay in accordance to scale
All Teachers are provided with PPE and Covid Guidance
So, if you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, then please register your interest by applying via the link below or by contacting Mel Cullen on (phone number removed).
Start Date: September 2020
Employment Type: Contract