Heat Recruitment are working with a full-service digital marketing agency, based in North Bristol, working with innovative, cutting edge and household name brands. They are looking for a passionate and experienced Full Stack Developer to join their growing team and develop their career within the digital marketing industry.
Why it’s a great opportunity!
You will have a chance to work with one of the fastest growing Digital Agencies in the UK and work in a vibrant and exciting working environment. The agency has a “work hard – reward fast” approach to work and are looking for people who are like minded and have great ability to handle pressure and are results driven. My client offers a fantastic training program with their employment and are totally behind their staff to get you where you want to be in your career. They offer a great working environment with newly refurbished offices, great rewards and a family feel.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Ability to maintain and improve websites
* Develop WordPress and Magento themes
* Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
* Have a strong visual style
* Comfortable working with MySQL.
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* Good working knowledge of Photoshop
* In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
* Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
* Good team player
* Must be based in Bristol or commutable
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| WordPress Developer | Full Stack Developer | Web Developer | Web Designer | Web Design |
Please Note: I am receiving a very high amount of applications for vacancies at the moment and I am trying my best to get back to every applicant
Employment Type: Permanent