We are currently recruiting for an established gas, plumbing and heating company, established for over 40 years, who are going through an exciting period of growth.
The company is proud to operate with a strong and positive “can do” attitude with an equally strong team spirit and the entire organisation is customer-centric.
As a result, we are looking for an experienced Gas Safe Registered Engineer to complement their friendly and professional team, covering predominantly Folkestone, Hythe, Ashford & Canterbury. Please be aware our client is also happy to consider less experienced Gas Engineers perhaps looking for that next step within a supportive environment.
An applicant who is able to install bathrooms as well as carrying out gas works, would be particularly desirable although not considered essential, so there is some degree of flexibility.
* Have been Gas Safe registered for a minimum of 2 years
* Have significant experience in boiler servicing and breakdowns
* Take real pride in their work
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be motivated to work and hardworking.
* Have a professional attitude.
* Hold a full UK driving license.
This role will primarily involve:
* Domestic Boiler Servicing & Repairs
* Domestic Plumbing & Heating Works
* Boiler Installations
* Power Flushing
Additional experience and skills in the below areas are not required but would be advantageous:
* Bathroom Installation Works
If you would like to be considered for the above, do please get in touch with an up to date CV.
This client is offering a favourable salary and benefits package.
Salary is largely dependent on experience.
Employment Type: Permanent