We have a vacancy within our HR Department and are currently recruiting for the role of a HR Advisor. We are looking for candidates who have relevant and proven experience seeking an opportunity to develop their skills and join a growing Organisation.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
– Maintain legal compliance and promote equality and fairness in the application of HR policies and procedures.
– Advise Line Managers in managing dispute resolution, grievances, disciplinaries and dismissals.
– Advise Line Managers on best practice in people management and enacting HR policies and procedures including recruitment and selection, performance management and absence management.
– Promote opportunities to enhance employee engagement ensuring HR process adherence.
– Support embed recruitment processes to optimise sourcing and selection of talent whilst seeking opportunities to reduce recruitment costs and developing talent pools to meet future workforce planning requirements.
– Provide an excellent onboarding experience for new starters ensuring appropriate inductions are delivered.
– Ensure all administrative HR activities are completed diligently aiming for 100% accuracy and on time delivery in line with HR Process Manual.
– Coordinate the Apprenticeship Scheme
– Manage changes to terms and conditions diligently including flexible working, change to roles, and changes to remuneration.
– Effectively support the Site meet audit requirements relating to HR
– Coordinate training and development on Site
– Support the VP Human Resources tactically with functional projects
HR Advisor Requirements:
– CIPD qualified or studying towards accreditation.
About Bromford Industries Limited:
Bromford Industries is a privately-owned enterprise trading on a global basis, supplying precision machined components, fabrications and assemblies to leading OEM’s in the aerospace, defence, marine, power generation and nuclear markets, demonstrating an impressive health and safety culture.
Type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 39 hours per week
Location: Bromford Industries Alcester – B49 6EH
You may have experience of the following: HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Manager, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Assistant, CIPD, HR Generalist, etc.
Employment Type: Permanent