Are you a health and safety minded individual?
Do you enjoy continual improvements and ensure production is in accordance with ISO regulations?
Join our pivotal team in ensuring health and safety practices are met across the organization
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
A niche and bespoke role for an exceptional person with a quality, audit or HSE background
As a HSE specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring occupational health and safety standards are met
- Interpreting and applying the principles of ISOs 45001 and 14001 in manufacturing and production
- auditing, risk management and quality focused positions with manufacturing or production on site
- Identifying and implementing new HSE practices where available
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a background in quality, risk management or HSE in a similar production facility
- Have a focus and interest in health and safety practice in a similar manufacturing environment
- Be agile, adaptable and with a keen eye for detail
- Have experience in the interpretation and application of ISOs 45001 and 14001
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Employment Type: Permanent