Although not essential, this role will suit a Portuguese or Spanish speaker.
About the Client
We are a high-tech new media company based in North London, providing industry leading solutions in mobile and digital communications.
Our core technical platform is in use by some of the biggest brands around the globe to deliver exciting interactive campaigns and marketing services across the mobile phone and email channels.
Our company ethos is based on constant product innovation, reliable software engineering and excellent customer service. Although we are a small company, we work with large well known brands and corporate customers. As a result, we have high expectations for delivery.
What we are looking for?
- We are looking for qualified individuals to assist us in contributing to continued growth of the company and as a Junior Client Consultant you will be joining our Professional Services team.
- You must be keen to learn how a new media business works and be willing to contribute to maintaining excellent customer service in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- This role is client facing and will involve daily interactions with clients as you help them deliver marketing and communication campaigns.
Key tasks will include:
- Segmentation and user selection for campaigns,
- Setting up and monitoring email and mobile campaigns,
- Testing services and producing reports.
This role will suit a tech savvy multitasker who is keen to interact with clients, is attentive to detail and is a fast learner.
- Managing new SMS, MMS, Email and Voice campaign setup;
- Investigating/fixing issues reported by clients about their campaigns
- Campaign testing;
- Data analysis;
- Providing daily, weekly or monthly reports on campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Professional and dedicated attitude;
- Time management skills and ability to work with deadlines;
- Good analytical skills;
- Office productivity tools, like spreadsheet skills;
- General interest in marketing and the ‘new media’ field
The role will start of as 3 month internship on National Minimum Wage but we are looking to make this role permanent where the salary will increase. This a junior position and we are willing to invest time in training a young professional.
Employment Type: Permanent