Junior/Intermediate Building Services Design Engineer opportunity with a dynamic independent consultancy in Birmingham.
– Your role will be a junior/intermediate design engineer in the Building Services team.
– You will complete detailed design drawings for mechanical building services for schemes in the Built environment.
– You will learn how to calculate design solutions for buildings using the latest design software such as IES, Hevacomp and REVIT/BIM
– You will calculate pipe and duct sizes, heat gains and losses, cable sizes, power supplies, hot and cold water and their relationship to buildings. You will specify what mechanical and electrical equipment solve design issues.
– You will be looking at a full range of heating, ventilation, air conditioning service solutions for new build and refurbishment schemes on a range of exciting projects in the Built environment.
– This is a very exciting time to join a company with a wide variety of project work including commercial offices, schools, leisure centres, hotels, healthcare centres and industrial premises.
– Join one of the best known building services design firms in Birmingham. They have a strong history of training and supporting engineers to chartered status.
– You will join a well structured team of 15 building services design engineers and you will receive a tailored training programme aimed at your personal development.
– You will be able to learn from a large team of chartered engineers
– Our client is a major name in the Birmingham area. They are big investors in people and offer CPD at every level for all of their engineers.
They work closely with users, clients and the community to create special places for living, working, shopping and manufacturing throughout the UK.
Independently owned this building services consultancy are very serious about organic growth. Therefore they offer excellent career opportunities to their staff by exposing them to new situations early in their career.
The office is full of young, dynamic engineers who enjoy working hard and the benefits that go with it.
The company have a good social scene too with regular team events and sporting activities.
Please call me ASAP for more information
Employment Type: Permanent