Role Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Hybrid model – Remote work but with regular visits to the warehouse in Coventry
Reports to: Sales & Business Development Manager
We are an innovative, sustainable fulfilment company that provides third-party logistics to high-end fashion, homeware and other retail brands. More specifically, we provide storage, picking and packaging, warehousing management, distribution and inventory services to our clients. This enables our clients to have access to top-class fulfilment services whereby they can deliver an efficient e-commerce service to their customers. As a purpose-led business, our mission drives every aspect of our business and distinguishes us from other fulfilment companies.
Our mission is to enable retail brands to maintain their identity and differentials across the delivery journey without having to compromise on issues of sustainability, service level and price.
Our aim is to change the order fulfilment landscape by creating a caring, understanding and transparent partner from customer order to doorstep delivery. Our culture is our identity and our team embodies and transmits our culture throughout everything we do.
Compassion: a caring and considerate approach to customers & the environment
Entrepreneurialism: think like our clients so we’re flexible, determined and solution driven
Professionalism: a reliability and dedication that gives our clients confidence and peace of mind
- Create a functional marketing plan focusing on social media channels and collaborating with external agencies.
- Actively engage with the LinkedIn community to broaden our network and connect with prospective brands.
- To publish weekly insights and industry-related articles about changes and trends in the e-commerce sector.
- Enhance brand visibility & awareness from website improvements and SEO campaigns.
- Ensure brand is consistent and communicated effectively across all channels.
- Daily website design and management.
- Create content and customer case studies to publish across website and marketing channels.
- Co-ordinate Google and Facebook Ad campaigns with agency.
- Responsible for producing the impact/benefit/sustainability report on social and environmental impact.
- Responsible for communicating our sustainability agenda and researching sustainability trends in the retail and logistics sector for prospective and existing clients.
Skills and experience:
- A dynamic individual who is potentially looking to pursue a marketing career and has an interest in design, fashion and sustainability-related matters.
- Strong written communication and research skills.
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter attitude that wants to make an immediate impact.
- Contacts in fashion, homeware and other consumer goods SME brands would be preferable
- Passionate about the role that business can play in creating the future that benefits all people and the planet.
- Very motivated and proactive in identifying and acting on new opportunities
Packages and Benefits:
- Attractive maternity and paternity packages.
- Professional development or skills-based training to assist with specific responsibilities in this role.
- Work for an innovative and sustainably focused organisation with a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial team.
Employment Type: Permanent