My client who are a well-established manufacturing organisation are expanding their team and are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This role will include overseeing projects from initial customer enquiry, manufacturing process, dispatch to customers as well as installation process.
* Assessing customer queries and providing quotations
* Visiting customers sites pre and post manufactured product
* Using the latest 3D modelling techniques including AutoCad and Solidworks
* Working with the customer to provide innovative solutions
* Creating various drawings such as assembly and detailed part drawings
* Qualified to minimum HNC Level in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
* Have experience of using the latest 3D modelling techniques, candidates must have previous knowledge of solid modelling packages
* No minimum experience will consider College/University Graduate
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation and the position offers;
* Salary £22,000 – £26,000 DOE
* 31 Days Holidays
* Hours of work Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am – 1pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend
Employment Type: Permanent