Mechanical Technician (Workshop/ Forklifts / Automotive)
4 on 4 off shift pattern
£36,822 inc 27.5% Shift Allowance + Overtime + Pension + Free Car Parking
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Mechanical Technician required for a world leading manufacturer and service provider of special purpose machinery. This is a great chance to be part of a successful business offering full training in a team based culture.
The role will be suitable for mechanically biased engineers with a maintenance / service background. Those from automotive, mechanics, HGV, mobile plant, agricultural and/or forklifts will be particularly suited. Candidates need a level 3 qualification or equivalent to apply for this role.
Based at a client’s site, you will be part of a team responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown coverage on a range of materials handling machinery and associated equipment across the site.
The industry leader for many decades, this company offers guaranteed employment for 12 months in a technically advanced role.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities on materials handling machinery
* Reactive breakdown coverage on all materials handling machines on site
* 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights
* Maintenance/service skills
* Experience in automotive, mechanics, HGV, mobile plant, agricultural and/or forklifts or similar
* Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent
Employment Type: Contract