Exclusive new opportunity to be a part of a wonderfully creative, boutique healthcare advertising agency in Bristol. Due to the impressive growth and a new account, they need a full-time Medical Copywriter to join the award-winning team!
They work with some of the worlds biggest pharmaceutical companies and deliver award winning work. Not only will you be receiving a competitive salary but the company also has a key focus on career progression. They are currently operating fully remote, but are looking for this to change to 8 days a month in their lovely offices.
Within this exciting opportunity your main responsibility will be communicating scientific information in a clear and creative way as to make important healthcare information accessible to various audiences.
Some responsibilities include:
– Create compelling copy suitable for use with a variety of audiences
– Generate exciting concepts and copy lines for pitches and new campaigns
– Working with art directors to develop advertising concepts and headlines
– Liaise with clients and work with them to get a great final product
– Input into brand strategy/ thinking
– Some key deliverables include e-details, website and animations, multi-channel campaigns
What we need in a Medical Copywriter
– Strong and pure medical communications experience, including in healthcare communications agencies and digital media
– Good working knowledge of ABPI
– Full commitment and enthusiasm
In return you will receive a salary between £30000 – £40000, depending on experience, the opportunity to work with leading pharmaceutical companies and excellent career support and development.
Im very interested in hearing from you if youre available for available for a new permanent role and have experience within medical/ healthcare copywriting. You can find me on LinkedIn as Mollie Kent Medical Writing specialist, X4 Communications. Alternatively, you can contact me on
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, but you are on the lookout, please do let me know if there is something more specific you would like me to get in touch about instead.
Employment Type: Permanent