Educ8 are working with a fantastic School with Sixth Form based in NW London. This School is Outstanding in all areas (Ofsted) and strives to deliver excellent, positive outcomes for its students.
The are seeking an Experienced teacher of French and Spanish who can teach o either KS3 or KS4.
The position is to commence in asap with the potential opportunity for a permanent contract for the right applicant.
We are looking for
* Excellent teaching methods
* High expections of both self and students
* Effective communication skills
* Set and mark classwork and homework and keep appropriate records in line with the school policy.
* Monitor, evaluate and report on the work of all students taught using school systems.
* Support the role of parents in students’ learning and contribute to meetings with parents to provide constructive feedback on student progress/achievement, etc.
It is very important that applicants understand that this role requires a formal teaching qualification that is recognised in the UK.
Educ8 and our Education partners are commited to the safeguarding of children and young people and expect applicants to share this commitment
Employment Type: Permanent