We are currently recruiting for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our fast-paced manufacturing company based in the Letchworth Garden City area. The maintenance Engineer will be working on a Monday – Friday Permanent Nights shift (11pm – 7am)
All adverts claim to be working for a great company, but you will genuinely not find a nicer bunch of people to work for than this business. Combine that with an exciting and varied role within an environment full of complex machinery and diverse engineering challenges and it’s an opportunity not to be missed!
The Maintenance Technician Daily Duties:
– As the Engineer you will be completing reactive and preventative maintenance on machinery including conveyor systems, curing ovens, variable speed drive systems and various special purpose machinery.
– The Maintenance Engineer will work from a CMMS (Computerised maintenance management system) in close collaboration with the production leaders and Maintenance Manager to maximise machine efficiency and minimise both machinery breakdowns and production disturbances.
– The Multi skilled maintenance engineer will be involved in improvement programs as a part of a drive to improve machine efficiency and safety.
– The Maintenance Technician will attend daily team support meetings where necessary and relay feedback on issues relating to maintenance to the operating teams.
– The Maintenance Engineer will fault find effectively generally and also utilising PLC systems including Siemens S5 and S7.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
– The successful Maintenance Engineer will be confident to resolve both complex mechanical and electrical issues and will have previous demonstrable experience of doing so within a Manufacturing industry.
– The Maintenance Engineer will have good communication skills and can work well within a team.
– You will have an electrical bias to your skills and ideally be qualified electrically, though an ability to demonstrate competence through significant experience will be considered.
– The Maintenance Engineer MUST have previously worked within a manufacturing environment whether that is FMCG, Automotive, Aerospace, Packaging or Food.
Salary – £42,000 – £48,500
Candidates applying for this role may have previously worked in the following roles:
Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Shift Engineer / electrical maintenance engineer / Multi skilled Maintenance Technician
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer position please click apply to be considered
Employment Type: Permanent