Come join our fantastic, enthusiastic and friendly team at Foxhollies Nursery.
Foxhollies Nursery runs all year round and provides a fun and stimulating approach to early year’s education. This vacancy is a great opportunity to become part of our team and join the Early Years Alliance.
Foxhollies has an environment where you will feel valued, motivated and supported while developing new skills. If you’re a compassionate and caring individual looking to make difference, this is the place for you.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part-time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a ‘Team Recognition Scheme’ to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme – an introduction payment of up to £100
- You will be responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and healthy kitchen environment and preparing and serving nutritional meals to children and adults.
- You will regulate kitchen stock control and ensure that specific dietary requirements are met.
- A current Food Hygiene Certificate and a current First Aid Certificate.
- The ability to organise, plan and cook nutritious meals.
- You will also need an awareness of food allergies and health and safety issues.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
Hours per week: 20
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual interview date: Thursday 4th February 2021
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Foxhollies Nursery based in Birmingham. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Birmingham City Council and the Department of Education.
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.
Employment Type: Permanent