Dreaming of what the future will be like? Come create it! Phantom Works International is The Boeing Companys applied technology research and development arm responsible for building the future creating innovative solutions and defining the next generation of autonomous aerospace technology. We are inventors, builders, designers, creators, architects and dreamersmaking the impossible possible.
The Role: Boeing Phantom Works-International (PW-I) is seeking an experienced Principal Warfare Officer to join the Concepts and Analysis team in Fleet as the Operations Analyst-Naval Warfare.
The Concepts and Analysis team provides decision support services to the UK MoD, other government agencies and US Boeing Defence and Space. Our operations analysts experience and in-depth domain understanding, coupled with the expertise of our hardware and software engineers, provides tailored analysis activities to meet the needs of our customers.
Applicants must be UK Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Concepts and Analysis, the OA – Naval Warfares primary responsibility will be to act as the Naval Warfare SME, and conduct modelling and simulation based analysis to support decision making as part of Boeing, Defence, and National Security projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Modelling and simulation based, military operations and advanced concept analysis;
- Provision of SME advice to PW-I and wider Boeing projects;
- Collaboration across multi-skill teams to develop simulation environments;
- Briefing of senior Boeing, Defence, and Government members on analytical outcomes and implications.
- Experience as a Principal Warfare Officer with either an air warfare or ASW specialization.
- Operational experience, and/or Force Warfare/Principal Warfare Command qualifications will be favourably looked upon.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Employment Type: Permanent