A Fintech trying to eradicate paper receipts in London are looking for a Project Manager lead the integration of new Point of Sale systems and facilitating new Banks. The team is at the heart of the company’s success and critical to the growth plans. This is a contract opportunity working outside IR35 for a new and exciting fintech.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Schedule strict timelines and driving the teams’ operational efficiency
- Coordinate all working groups involved and manage/lead the integrations team
- Manage Project financials by providing forecasts to ensure project remains within budget
- Key engagement in the overall planning process of resources to ensure project deliverables met
- Offer knowledge of industry background (fintech or Banking) to the day to day workings of the team
Requirements of the Project Manager include:
- Strong relationship building skills with clients and stakeholders
- Extensive experience in working with API and Banking integrations
- Over 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
A flexible working environment without obligation to be in the office every day. This contract opportunity offers a day rate of £400-£500 outside IR35. Therefore, if you have the relevant background in Project Management and Banking please apply for immediate consideration.
Employment Type: Contract