Due to an expansion in my client’s team, they are now recruiting a legal Practice Manager with 3+ years’ experience who is able to oversee the day to day running of a busy law firm based in the Wirral area.
The role will include managing a team of fee earners, solicitors and administrative team as well as assisting with the financial management and regulatory requirements of the firm. The role requires a confident and enthusiastic individual to assist a rapidly growing firm and offers excellent salary and long-term prospects for the right candidate.
* 3+ years legal practice management experience as a Qualified Solicitor
* A recent experience and in-depth knowledge of Personal Injury (PI)
* Maintain the practice library (manual and electronic) and ensure all fee earners have access to relevant publications in a cost effective manner;
* Applying for and maintaining compliance
* Monitoring and reporting on compliance to the directors
* Ensuring all firm’s policies and procedures are up to date, compliant with current legislation and amended as and when required
* Providing internal training on firm’s policies and procedures / Lexcel etc
* You should have first-class communication and business development skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Employment Type: Permanent