Principal Innovation Strategy Consultant – Digital Health
£45k-£95k (dep on exp) + excellent benefits!
A fascinating role for a Principal Innovation Strategy Consultant to join a market leading Cambridge based consultancy to help clients define and realise the digital health solutions of tomorrow, positively impacting patients and healthcare systems around the globe.
You will be working in conjunction with the company’s R&D engineers, scientists, and designers within the Healthcare Technology team – playing a key role in driving business growth for the company.
In this role you will help pharmaceutical and medical technology clients define strategic directions, as well as getting actively involved in developing solutions that encompass hardware and software. You will grow strong, collaborative relationships with prospective pharmaceutical and medical technology clients. You will enjoy thinking about how technology, data and services can come together to form new digital solutions that are engaging, valuable and scalable.
The extensive projects and/or devices within the healthcare and life-science include drug delivery, active implantable devices, as well as gene editing and diagnostic technologies. They have active programmes in digital therapeutics, disease monitoring, connected devices and ecosystems, data, and machine learning.
The Principal Innovation Strategy Consultant will need the following:
- A degree in design, product engineering, or closely related science subject e.g. physics
- Patient-centred and empathetic to the needs of patients and the realities of healthcare in 2020s
- A good appreciation of broader healthcare system requirements and dynamics across different geographies (regulatory, clinical, and systems considerations, etc.)
- Track record in developing digital solutions, and a good understanding of what it takes to bring them to market
- Commercial acumen, with an interest in new ventures
- Insatiable curiosity, insight, engagement, and determination
- A real people-person, willing to engage both clients and colleagues at all levels with infectious enthusiasm for the possibilities in this space
- Effective communication skills and a collaborative nature to work effectively in multi-disciplinary project teams, and communicate regularly with clients
In return, you will receive and excellent salary and benefits package, whilst working in a culture that is collaborative, entrepreneurial, and actively encourages you to develop and broaden your expertise. You will be free to work autonomously, take initiative, explore ambitious growth plans, and make an impact from day one!
Employment Type: Permanent