Alchemie is a fast-growing Materials Science company developing breakthrough new technologies to fabricate materials under digital control.
We operate in a fascinating, global, industrial world, encompassing a wide range of applications and industries often requiring the deposition of some of the most interesting and important state of art materials.
From dyeing textiles to coating food products, our technologies are being adopted by industries that want to revolutionise their manufacturing platforms with lower cost, more sustainable digital manufacturing methods.
Our people are relentless in their pursuit of excellence and are real-world problem solvers with advanced hands-on skills.
We need entrepreneurial thinkers who thrive in fast changing environments and have the desire to make an impact.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators – going beyond conventional boundaries
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- Hands-on innovators that are skilled in the practical delivery of technology
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- Colorant chemistry
- Inkjet ink design
- Textiles materials science
- Colloid science
- Physical measurements
- Process scale-up
2(i) honours degree from a recognised university
PhD from a recognised university
Skills and experience:
3 years industrial experience in manufacturing, product development or research
Industries: chemicals, foodstuffs, textiles, paper/packaging, electronics
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 24 days’ annual leave, medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
So, if you like the idea of being different, living up to some key challenges and want to become the best, apply for this position!….. click apply for full job details
Employment Type: Permanent