Working for a highly respected Insurance broker dealing with Mid Net Worth Clients, providing the highest levels of customer service.
Administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums, cross-sales.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market ideally you will have experienced of handling HNW/Private Clients although Personal Lines Insurance experience will be considered.
Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII or be prepared to complete the qualification.
Skills required for this role
- Good level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regular in-house testing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to process work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Good negotiation and broking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather and analyse information from the client.
- Ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual client’s level of understanding.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Experience of using the ACTURIS system would be an advantage
Employment Type: Permanent