We are currently looking for a QC Team Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area on an initial 6 month contract. As the QC Team Lead you will be responsible for implementing quality systems across quality control.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Team Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality control test methods remain in compliance with current relevant procedures.
2. You will be responsible for leading GLP and GMP Compliance across the QC Laboratory.
3. As the QC Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing QC advise and support for the management of clinical trials in the pharmacy.
4. You will be responsible for providing technical support on QC to other departments and ensuring timely quality control release of products and raw materials required by the manufacturing units.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Control is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing QC Analysts is highly desired.
Key Words: QC | Quality | Control | Team | Lead | Manager | Pharmaceutical | GLP | GMP | Manufacturing | London
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Employment Type: Temporary