Salary/Package: Starting salary of £21,000 – £25,000 per annum (negotiable and dependent upon experience) +iPhone 11 +Laptop +Uncapped Commission scheme.
Location: Bawtry, Doncaster
* Do you have prior experience working as a 360 Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
* Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, sales driven environment?
* Needing a new challenge?
iRecruit have opportunities for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their Construction and Industrial divisions working out of our offices in Bawtry, Doncaster.
Established for over 9 years, iRecruit specialise in recruiting for both blue and white collar professionals on a temporary, permanent or freelance basis across sectors including; civil engineering, construction, manufacturing and power.
The available positions come with excellent opportunity to progress in your role in a business which is has serious plans for further growth in 2021 and beyond. With regular reviews of performance providing opportunities to increase your salary via a progression plan which will be measured across your own performance, results against achievable and realistic targets as well as your input to the growth of the wider business.
The position will be based in our impressive, recently refurbished offices which are situated in the centre of Bawtry.
Working Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday – Friday) with an early finish on a Friday.
* Previously worked within a 360 Recruitment role, ideally within Industrial, Civil Engineering or Construction sectors (other sectors will be considered)
* Proven record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills are essential
* Full UK driving license
* Good level of IT Skills
* Able to manage own time effectively
Duties will include but not be limited too;
* Business development of both new and existing client accounts
* Management of key client accounts
* Candidate registration, right to work checks and interviews
* Create, advertise and manage live job vacancies
* Ensuring CRM / Database is updated correctly and GDPR compliant
Employment Type: Permanent