Reprographics Technician (RT780)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww w.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: The Reprographics Technician is a key member of the Print Production Unit within Aspire Media Services, whose primary role is to create high volume cut sheet and large format printed material in support of the training needs of the customer base.
The Media Studio is comprised of Design, Production and Film and the 21 team members are highly motivated and experienced in the creation of all aspects of training support material for the Warminster Garrison and wider Field Army.
* To work in a small team of production technicians and produce high quality printed material in small format cut sheet and large format exhibition and display material in a busy environment.
* To provide a high-quality service of production print and finishing utilising Fiery/Onyx RIP software. This includes receiving files from the customer in both hard and soft format and producing excellent products to the customer’s specification.
* Operate computerised networked systems and printers, including effective file management, planned maintenance, file conversion, calibration, and colour adjustment.
* Use of production methods that are fully compliant with the customer’s specification of requirement. This may include hand and machine finishing print items. These works may include but are not limited to collating, stitching, cutting, folding, drilling, guillotining, binding, gluing, and laminating.
Experience & Skills required:
* Good understanding of print production processes and finishing services.
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to multitask
* Good customer service skills
* A team player who is customer focussed.
Closing Date: 6 February 2022
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.
Employment Type: Permanent