Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £25k basic + £10k OTE
Our client are a leading digital transformation consultancy on a mission to change how and where work gets done. Helping business to embrace digital culture, they disrupt businesses for the better by optimising productivity, deploying cloud security and improving workforce collaboration!
With technology at heart of everything they do, our client work with leading global brands including the NHS, HSBC and TUI to name a few! They’re now looking for passionate and enthusiastic graduates to join their team and enhance their presence further!
Sales Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35,000!
- Company mobile and laptop
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- Regular socials in a welcoming environment,
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes, including company holidays!
- Company share scheme
Sales Development Representative Role:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the markets they operate in, in order to have detailed and valuable conversations with clients
- Be the first point of contact for prospects, acting as a brand ambassador to evangelise the company products and services
- Create demand and excitement for the company products and generate a pipeline for the Account Executive team
- Identify decision-makers and the optimal way to build long-lasting relationships with them
- Conduct qualification meetings with new customers
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the respective sales team
- Work side-by-side with the Marketing team to run iterative experiments, providing feedback on lead quality and process improvements
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, target-driven environment
- Positive and proactive, with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Employment Type: Permanent