Would you like to join a global, market leading manufacturer as the Sales Office Manager?!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Sales Office Manager (Export) based near Cheddar, North Somerset.
The role purpose it to effectively manage the Export Sales Office team which handles all administrative and service aspects of the sales order cycle for Export markets. This involves management of individuals and close collaboration Director of Export Sales to plan and forecast sales activity and coordination with colleagues in the Purchasing & Supply, Finance and Operations teams to deliver results in line with forecast.
Daily troubleshooting, questioning, negotiation, organisation, and decision making are instrumental as is the ability to drive efficiency through leadership, process review and continual improvement. Travel may be required occasionally but is not a significant part of the role.
Export experience isn’t essential however it would be an advantage.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm. The annual salary is circa £30,000 – £35,000 PA DOE.
* Manage direct reports, including recruitment, induction, training, development, and appraisals, to achieve Functional and Company goals.
* Be the go-to contact for the Export Director, generating monthly & quarterly despatch plans and then managing the team & coordinating with colleagues in the Business to achieve that plan.
* Implement improvement, and drive high service levels and efficiencies, though a good understanding of the capabilities of the ERP system, process review and streamlining, in alignment with the Export Directors’ plans & Overall Business strategy for Export.
* Ensure smooth running of internal systems & beneficial working relationships with internal suppliers, particularly the Purchasing & Supply, Operations and Finance teams.
* Promote key skills of accuracy, questioning, ownership, efficiency, effectiveness, and initiative & customer service skills within the team. Ensure professional & timely handling of customer enquiries & on time despatch of goods.
* Maintain a robust system with the Logistics Manager whereby collections are arranged swiftly, and shipment terms adhered to, processes followed correctly & clear information is provided to customers & documentation is readily available for the customer upon shipment arrival to port.
* Undertake any other ad-hoc projects and requested and required.
In return, you will benefit from:
* EAP Service
* Cycle to work scheme
* 25 Days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (option to purchase additional 3 days)
* 3 Volunteer days to give back to the community
* Discount on product range
* Free onsite parking
*Closing date is 30th October 2020*
Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on email your CV to Rebecca ASAP. If you have the transferable skills required Rebecca will call and email within 24 hours with more information and discuss this with you confidentially.
Employment Type: Permanent