A leading manufacturer of medical devices, based in Newcastle, is currently seeking a dedicated Scrum Master to work across major technology projects for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery this not to be missed opportunity, offers the chance to work in a growing business, working on key business-wide technology projects. The Scrum Master opportunity also offers a hybrid working environment, as well as the chance to work under a genuine Agile subject matter expert.
. Ensure the completion of all stages of the development life cycle including the development of project plans, status, and budget reports for several projects across the group, while maintaining focus on the Customer
* Concurrently manage several projects of different sizes, in different life cycle phases and geographies
* Assist the product owner with the product backlog and new requests
* Coach cross-functional project team members on scrum processes to ensure maximum participation and productivity
* Quality Assurance – ensuring procedures are being followed and reviewing results. Risk analysis management and reporting
* Project status reporting
* Provide support with the setting up and day to day running of projects
* Handle queries and client requests, and troubleshoot where necessary
* Assist in the effective planning and coordination of external and internal resources
* Maintain PMO documentation and projects repository
As Scrum Master, you will have a strong background in managing scrum teams.
Should you have any questions, please give me a call.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Employment Type: Permanent