Driven? Money-Motivated? Entrepreneurial? Sociable?
Experienced salespeople or recruiters needed immediately to start for a London based recruitment firm. If you’ve got a years’ experience in a relevant role and are a driven, money motivated, entrepreneurial and extrovert individual; this role is for you.
Looking to fly through company ranks and be earning in excess of £100,000 within three years of joining? Are you looking for a role which rewards hard work and effort with huge financial gains and you begin to climb the career ladder within your first 6 months? Seeking a work hard play hard environment with weekly team nights out, holiday incentives and quarterly bonus programmes?
Recruitment Consultant Salary:
- Year 1 – £20K base, £40K OTE
- Year 2 – £35K base, £60K OTE
- Year 3 – £60K base, £100K+ OTE
- Incredibly fast career progression – promotion to senior consultant achieved within 2 years in the business.
- Unmatched commission structure with uncapped earning potentials.
- Company incentives; trips to worldwide destinations.
- Quarterly prizes (Spa weekends, all paid nights at top locations across London)
- Company Football, Rugby and Netball teams.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Pool tables and an office bar.
Recruitment is essentially a sales role in which you are placing top professional into a wide range of top end, cutting edge roles with unparalleled potential for earnings with your uncapped commission structures.
- Building and maintaining a client and candidate database.
- Searching job databases and sourcing of candidates.
- Building rapport with all clients and candidates.
- Preparing candidates for interviews and assisting them throughout their hiring process.
- Scanning a database of CV’s and identifying suitable talent.
What we are seeking in our Experience Recruitment Consultant:
- Sociable and great at building rapport, someone who is truly focussed on getting to know their candidates and clients alike.
- A team player, ideally someone who has taken part in team sports, must be able to contribute and work together to a common goal.
- Hard worker, role requires an individual willing to put in the extra work – involves staying later than your average 9-5.
- Smart, well-educated induvial able to push the business forward without cutting corners.
- Sales and communications skills required to meet new individuals and build relationships.
- Positive and agile thinker – must be able to adapt to constantly changing environments.
For more information regarding the role please don’t hesitate to apply below.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Employment Type: Permanent