SEN Teaching Assistant – Perfect for Psychology Graduates – Westminster
An inclusive, mainstream Primary School in the London Borough of Westminster are seeking 3-4 SEN Teaching Assistants to join their team for an ASAP start. We are seeking aspirational, hard-working graduates with a genuine interested in SEN & Child Development. We are looking for people that want a full years’ experience minimum and will commit themselves to the position.
If you’re a graduate considering a career in the following, then this is the perfect opportunity for you:
· Educational Psychology
· Clinical Psychology
· Play Therapy, Music Therapy, Art Therapy, Lego Therapy
· Teaching – Mainstream and SEN
Working as an SEN Teaching Assistant will not only give you the experience you need on your CV to apply for training programmes and further education, but it will fill you with the knowledge required, help you start to make connections in your desired field AND have the opportunity to work with likeminded professionals and future professionals.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information.
· SEN Teaching Assistant
· Working with a variety of Special Educational Needs: Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Global Development Delay and Speech & Language Issues
· Working with different children in class + 1:1 opportunity
· ASAP Start – Full Time & Long Term (full academic year)
· £80 – £90 per day
· Located in Westminster
· Degree from a reputable University
· Graduate interested in SEN, Child Development & even Teaching
· Must be willing to go above and beyond for all members of staff, and pupils
· Basic understanding SEN essential
· Mainstream Primary School
· Located in the Borough of Westminster
· Ofsted ‘Outstanding’
· Continuous training on offer
· Great facilities for SEN
· Creative & friendly ethos throughout
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity , trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type: Contract