Senior Radiographer / Radiology Manager
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Package Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression
**An excellent opportunity for a Radiology Manager, Superintendent Radiographer, or Senior Radiographer to join an instantly recognisable global leader in Medical Systems, offering excellent career development and opportunities for career progression**
The Company – Senior Radiographer / Radiology Manager
My client is one of the largest suppliers of medical systems in the world. This instantly recognisable global market leader is renowned for its forward-thinking healthcare solutions, which include ‘best in class’ medical imaging systems. With thousands of employees operating in numerous countries worldwide, they are an industry leader in a number of medical equipment modalities, and supply hospitals and medical centres throughout the UK with the latest in medical device technology. As a truly global manufacturing organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and good people are fundamental to their future success.
The Role – Senior Radiographer / Radiology Manager
This market leader now seeks to recruit a customer focused Senior Radiographer or Radiology Manager, to manage their radiology medical imaging service operation at a hospital in Staffordshire.
Full responsibilities include:
· To ensure the provision of a market-leading Equipment Service in accordance with contractual terms and conditions, needs of the customer and business core values.
· To ensure the Equipment Service is working as a Valued Partner alongside the Customer by aligning the delivered service with and guiding Trust strategic objectives and future plans.
· The service must be provided in accordance with the Key Performance Indicators or other defined measures with the objective of achieving consistently high Customer Satisfaction results and maximising financial performance according to agreed objectives.
· Manage the planned maintenance and reactive repair activity to successfully fulfil the performance criteria defined in the service contract.
· Maintain effective management control of staff and sub-contractors to ensure maximum utilisation of the available resources such that all contractual commitments are satisfactorily achieved.
· Attend regular Customer meetings in accordance with our contractual obligations.
· Maintain and grow the Value Partnership between the Customer and the Managed Equipment Service.
· Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels, utilising survey results and other feedback to monitor performance and identify ways of increasing satisfaction. Ensure all complaints/commendations are appropriately logged and actioned as mandated by the business.
· Offer advice to clinical users across all Directorates within the hospital on provision and usage of equipment including the management of the Investment Plan / BOQ. Ensure equipment meets agreed output specifications and is replaced according to the given technology lifecycle.
· Oversee the procurement process ensuring that all contracts, services, equipment & spares purchases comply with company standards and policies and are within the budget.
· Actively seek and initiate efficiencies and operational process improvements to control costs and create savings against budget.
· Ensure that compliance, quality and H&S standards are maintained in line with Company, MHRA and NHS requirements.
· Develop long term partnerships through constructive and proactive engagement with clinicians, staff and management of both the hospital and the PFI partners.
· Produce and deliver monthly Performance Reports in accordance with our contractual obligations.
· Contribute to the forecasted P&L and to maximise the contribution to the overall MES operation.
Your Background – Senior Radiographer / Radiology Manager
· Degree or HNC/D in Medical Engineering (or acceptable alternative) with a minimum of 3 years post qualification work experience within an engineering environment; or
· Demonstrable hospital experience within a clinical discipline, ideally in Radiology; or
· Proven experience of managing a service operation preferably within a medical equipment or hospital environment.
· Experience of managing projects, particularly those relating to installation and commissioning of equipment and/or facilities.
· Good communication and negotiation skills.
· Good IT skills ideally including experience in asset management systems and production of performance report data.
The Benefits – Senior Radiographer / Radiology Manager
In return for your endeavour, the successful applicants will benefit from ‘first class’ industry recognised training and a comprehensive remuneration package, including a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme and private health cover.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited. The services advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited are those of an employment agency and / or employment business
Employment Type: Permanent