I have an exciting opportunity for a Developer to take the next step in their career and join a small close knit team, working closely with a wide range of clients to meet their requirements. The company is currently made up of 5 employees, however they are looking to substantially grow within the next 12-18 months, as new .Net projects have just been signed off and they will require the work of multiple Developers!
The ideal candidate will want to progress to new technologies such as Azure, and will want to progress to the next level within their Development career. The role will be varied and you will be responsible for the full development lifecycle, from requirement gathering, implementation, training and support.
* Work closely with customers to help support the full development lifecycle of projects
* Design, specify, build, test and implement new solutions
* Implement web based solutions in .Net
* Build and maintain relationships with clients
* .Net / ASP.Net
* HTML5 / CSS3
* Minimum of 2 years commercial experience
This role comes with many amazing benefits that include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent training and support and the opportunity to grow within the business. Please click apply or send your CV to if you would like to find out more
Employment Type: Permanent