We are currently looking for a Store Manager to join our team based in Hertfordshire. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 39 hours per week Monday – Friday. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent company benefits!
Here at One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we can achieve this but it’s our colleagues who really bring this to life.
One Stop Stores is an exciting, fast paced and growing retail convenience business with over 750 stores, employing over 10,000 colleagues. With a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
What’s in it for you as our Store Manager:
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
– 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
– Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
– Discounted shopping website
– Free eye tests
– A great holiday package
– A commitment to your career development
– Community involvement and charity work
– Pension Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
The Store Manager duties and key responsibilities:
Look after our colleagues:
– You will ensure that all of your store team are fully trained.
– You will promote and encourage teamwork in your store.
– You will have a clear understanding of how your team are performing and there are plans in place to support performance.
– You ensure your team are supported and enjoy their job.
Look after our customers:
– Ensure your team are smart and ready for work.
– Coach your team to be helpful and friendly.
– Coach your team to serve our customers as quick as possible.
– Ensure the shop is always full.
– Ensure the shop is always clean.
– Ensure the shop is priced correctly.
Look after the business:
– You deliver great retail standards.
– You ensure to have a safe and legal store.
– You strive for the store to have a Blue/Green store performance board, and strong KPI’s.
– You are a great representative for the One Stop brand.
– You lead safety awareness in store, following all security procedures to ensure all colleagues and customers are kept safe.
– You don’t sell food that is of poor quality and is always in date
As our Store Manager you will need to:
– To talk to your colleagues, share knowledge, experiences and best practice.
– Be warm and welcoming with customers and colleagues, putting people at the heart of everything you do.
– Take time to see, hear and recognise others, building strong relationships.
– Act quickly making decisions based on what is right for the customer and colleagues.
– Thrive on change and take people with you to deliver it. You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations.
– Know how to be at your best. You keep your eyes open looking for opportunities to improve my department and store.
– Share ideas and encourage your colleagues to do the same.
If you have the skills and experience required to join us as our Store Manager, then apply now! We’d love to hear from you!….. click apply for full job details
Employment Type: Permanent