- 35, 28 and 21 hour per week contracts available (days)
- 35, 30 and 20 hours per week contract available (nights)
- £9.05-£10.20 per hour (days)
- £9.20-£9.29 per hour (nights)
- Employees will receive up to 28 days holiday a year dependant on contract
- Enrolled in the company’s pension scheme.
- Bank holiday and extra hour enhancements paid.
- High quality and accredited training package.
- Progression opportunities.
Inshore support is looking for caring individuals to join our fantastic team to support in providing outstanding quality care to individuals with complex needs, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour patterns.
Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, have excellent record keeping skills and be able to work as part of team.
Experience of working with complex needs and learning disabilities would be desirable however is not necessary as full training is provided.
We hope to employee individuals who are driven to make difference and improve the quality of life for the people they are supporting as well as developing their own skills to encourage progression.
- To have a sound understanding of individuals needs by reading and adhering to the care plans
- To encourage service users to participate in planned activities
- Assist in the day to day in house support
- To work in accordance with the risk assessments put into place for each individual
- Personal care
- Maintaining Individuals dignity & practicing confidentially
- Administer medication if required
- Follow company procedures
- Accurate Record keeping
- Safeguarding and adult protection in accordance with the company safeguarding policy
- Reporting any concerns to Management
- Working shifts and weekends plus Bank holidays
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 11/11/2021
· Complete up to 1 sleepover a week if service requires
Employment Type: Permanent