As a Technical Support Advisor, your role will involve offering support of a technical nature, to customers with queries regarding their purchases.
Duties for the Technical Support Advisor:
* Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department.
* Investigate customer’s problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required.
* Consistently maximize work output
* Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by The Company
* Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager
* Promoting clear communications between The Company and its customers.
* Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use.
* Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, preferably on inbound calls, or in a technical support function.
* Excellent level of spoken and written English
* A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical level of the customer
* Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
* An interest in gadgets and technology are a definite advantage
The Technical Support Advisor role may also suit candidates searching for: Technology, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk or 1st Line Support
The role for the Technical Support Advisor in Totton is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm. The salary for the role is £19,500 with scope for increase over time.
If this sounds like you, please click apply
Employment Type: Permanent