Trainee Health and Safety Officer
Are you looking to kick-start a new career in health and safety?
We are recruiting for companies who are looking to employ our Health and Safety Traineeship graduates to keep up with their growth. The best part is you will not need any previous experience as full training will be provided. You will also have the reassurance of a job guarantee (£25K-£40K) within 20 miles of your location upon completion.
Whether you are working full time, part-time or unemployed, our Health and Safety Traineeship has the flexibility to be completed at a pace that suits you.
The traineeship is completed in 4 easy steps before leading onto your new job.
Step 1 – IOSH – Managing Safely – (Training Course)
Step 2 – NEBOSH – (Training Course)
Step 3 – Risk Assessments – (Practical Assesment)
Step 4 – NEBOSH Exams – (Official Exams)
Your Job Upon Completion
Once you have completed all of the mandatory training and exams, we will place you into an entry level health & safety role as either a advisor, officer or coordinator, where you will be guaranteed a starting salary of £25K-£40K. We have partnered with a number of large organisations strategically located throughout the UK, providing a nationwide reach of jobs for our candidates.
• Maintain and manage health and safety polices, safety training and document control systems
• Maintain, update and create standard operating procedures and assist in the implementation of continuous improvement safety projects
• Complete regular reviews of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations
• Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommend improvements
• Conduct health and safety inspections, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed, and employees are aware of their responsibilities
• Order and monitor PPE stock
We guarantee you will be offered a job upon completion, or we will refund you 100% of your course fees back.
We have a proven track record of placing 1000+ candidates into new roles each year. Check out our website for our latest success stories.
Read through the information? Passionate about starting a career in IT? Apply now and one of our friendly advisors will be in touch.
Employment Type: Permanent